Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1-14-09

First period went by like a snail walking a mile, and I couldn't stop thinking about DC. Next second period, and it went a little faster but still could not focus, soon after came third period and I had a horrible headache because of all the thoughts going through my head. 
Later on in the next couple of periods I felt like a snorkeler swimming in a pool infested with sharks because of all the phone calls and upcoming events that were still up in the air, and still a dream, but as john says we have to ride the wave, and if we run away from it, it gets bigger. 
Right now I'm typing with excitement and the thought that YES WE CAN is clear in my brain, and We are going for the gold. 10 hours from now we will be on a flight to DC for the Inauguration, and then later interviewing the public. YES WE CAN!

2 comments: